Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pool Table Cake Ideas 80's Themed 16th Birthday, Any Ideas?

80's themed 16th birthday, any ideas? - pool table cake ideas

Thus, for 80 years for missing about 5 years ago, I thought it would be fun, something of Super 80 for my 16th To make birthday. My party is the 19th February. (Which is my real birthday), I asked about 6 people in additon to my family is big, like 20 people! My brother has a large basement with pool table and bar, he said I could use it to my advantage. I have some ideas what Im doing. For decoration I wanted posters of some of the 80 names in music like Michael Jackson, Madonna, who, etc.. Part 80 probably also a sign for me lol I want clothing that holds up to 80 years, I think, a side ponytail and do not know what clothes. I thought that I am a cake carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and decorated theIke, the acreativecake.com/uploads/80_s_Th http:// ... For the feast of thought favors popular party bags with tie an amulet (Scrunchies were correct in the 80s? "Remember it was) in the 90s and it's at home and razzle, pop rocks, and others. As for the food, I thought, pizza and other materials from snacks. And, of course, the music of the 80s.

Therefore, they need food, games, clothes, music, decorations and a few other ideas.

So that every child 80s willing to help me? :) Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment