Friday, February 19, 2010

Need Fake Community Service Hours Issues With My Mom...please Help!!!!?

Issues with my Mom...please help!!!!? - need fake community service hours

I have a problem with my mother, and I do not know what to do. Last week, called me a "Psycho *****" (IM 15, btw) because I yelled at my brother's turn on the television too loud, when I slept. My mother called me crazy and psychoanalysis in the past, before he thinks I'm good, crazy, when really I'm just curious (I know I'm mad because my mother took me to see psychologist before and she told me there was nothing wrong with me, and I'm not on drugs or something, but she calls me) are still crazy. so i havent talked to her for a week, because it is not be easy, that's wrong, and she told me that if someone wants to say, then ignore them. so thats what im doing. but I need a trip to a place of community service on Thursday (which was never brokenRight, I need time for a class at my school) and my mother by her boyfriend walking racist insults to my brother, because he has a birth defect that has satisfied itself that it was disrespectful. apologized for my mother called me, "he said angrily, and wouldnt do it again, but this is (literally) for the 5th time and promised never delivers what it promises. to break shes always, I do not want to be stupid and they fall again. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment