Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cost Plus Canopy How Much Should I Tip My Two Movers?

How much should I tip my two movers? - cost plus canopy

I take a step that would normally cost about $ 300 to $ 250, because I'm happy because I almost no money to do it! ... But I wonder whether I'll give you good advice when you do a good job, and I said yes, but how much good advice for a movement like this?

I have had a total of 30 boxes and bags full of things, a bed canopy tanning beds and a king-size mattress Temperpedic (folding box springs), a slight disarm the image I in the form of Wal-Mart in a dry place and remove a few large tables and some plastic bags with 3 drawers and four things that you buy at Wal Mart for cheap. ... That is all.

If they coffee and donuts, plus a tip that contribute to how or what can / should it could be peak? ...

Thankss too early!

5 comments:

LadyBug said...

I tip the people who touched me $ 10 each. The company makes money and pay men and women who work for them usually make minimum wage. So $ 10 is good advice. You know, at least it will buy lunch! I also offer the soda and the water you drink!

migs-mid... said...

Ah yes, good advice $ 50.00 Save an advanced real legal problem. Here it is: Do not eat yellow snow! (Idiots). If you have more time, it can be for half the cost, I have compiled for you. Who is this guy anyway? PS Please disregard this answer if the distance traveled over 30 miles or more.

scarface said...

When he visited the United States taught me (he said) at the tip waiters / waitresses 15% of the cost of food. This is the minimum, but that's another tip can.

johnson.... said...

Yes, there should be a cheap and if you place for coffee and donuts $ 15.00

sara said...

I think that seems reasonable. Coffee and Donuts is a thoughtful idea.

Post a Comment