Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sinus Infection Infant Viral What If You Did Not Get Your Vaccinations As A Child?

What if you did not get your vaccinations as a child? - sinus infection infant viral

I am 28 years old and just discovered that I do not have all my shots as a baby and toddler. My mother does not even remember if I did. She said all she remembers that there is a shortage, if he tries to do in the 70 years. Does this have a serious impact on my health later in life? So far, I was very healthy. I have the flu each winter on the other side, but many people who had their shots. I suffer from Sever infections of the sinuses. That's all I can remember.

5 comments:

SunDance... said...

In fact, childhood vaccinations are gone, when your age. If you do not have the disease in childhood, is very likely beyond. Many diseases have been eradicated or new strains that are not protected by vaccines age anyway. Do not worry.

Molly said...

It does not matter now, because of his age. You would on your computer have now ended.

If you've never had mumps, measles or chicken pox, etc. (teething), then you have to pick them up. It's not too late.

Tell your doctor. Just because your mother can not remember what vaccines you have had or Noy no difference.

Make an appointment with your doctor and tell him. There you will see all the photos you need.

They are most certainly that at his age, because few people ever return to the booster.

We would rather something that you catch. We are gone.

uvette77 said...

They are open to all there.Talk diease child is out w / doc and get your shots.

jennyedo... said...

No, so far so good, but can still be vaccinated in adulthood, although most adults running vaccinations ... talk to your doctor to get shots, Ease Your Mind. Good luck!

professi... said...

Many vaccines are not safe for adults. Talk to your doctor and ask what to do. Then read about vaccines and decide what to do.

Post a Comment