Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Airtight Storage Containers Fruit Flies And Ants EVERYWHERE! HELLLP!!

Fruit flies and ants EVERYWHERE! HELLLP!! - airtight storage containers

My house is occupied by small red ants and small flies, I think they are fruit flies. There are hundreds of them in my kitchen! I washed everything with bleach floors, cabinets, in cabinets, a sink, washing machine and dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, inside and out, garbage, recycling bins, wash me again, all dishes / pots / Tupperware
I even bought all the containers airtight food storage and not all possible food stall in the cupboards and refrigerator-open or non-food packages in the house. I myself have the same routine cleaning every room in the house. Everything is soooo clean you could eat from any surface in the house. However, we are still a big problem with ants and flies have makign makes me crazy if you come into the kitchen, which is like a cloud on foot. Also sitting in our washing machines, which makes me nutty. You can leave the food dish at a dinner for 2 seconds or until it is at least 50 flies. Do not leave food of any kind to sit at all, so there is nothing to eat, they're getting into. I even emptied all our clOset, steam clean all upholstery ...

He also assured that the doors to tell them no room for flies to come, I know that went into the house somehow, and now Ic an't get it out of the house.
How can I get rid of it too safe? We have 2 children, 3 cats and a dog, and never leave the house to read, are sprayed around or something extreme.
And on pet food, flies and ants do not seem to worry him at all. I have not seen and addressed. To save the dishes, and as soon as you finish eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment