Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dreams Resort Puerto Vallarta Best, Affordable Hotels/Resorts In Puerto Vallarta?

Best, Affordable Hotels/Resorts in Puerto Vallarta? - dreams resort puerto vallarta

I was in Puerto Vallarta at least 7 times so I know all areas, clubs, not restaurants, etc., but because my family owned a condo .... Unfortunately, he has sold, but I will go again this spring break. Since I have never in a hotel in Puerto Vallarta, I do not know what the best or most affordable. I was at the Westin for Nikki Beach and dreams for the lunch, but I know that they are too expensive. I'm looking for about $ 150 per night .... Hotel stay is worth in this price class is the Holiday Inn in the vicinity of the hotel. Does anyone know of others?

2 comments:

Traveling Man said...

Your price range is realistic, and there are many to choose many of Puerto Vallarta, too numerous to list here.

However, if you take time for a moment that you might be better for you to choose where I is the best kind of all www.2TravelMonkeys.com, go to the tab, and enter simply HOTELS "Puerto Vallarta" in block destiny. What is displayed dozens of options.

If you liked the apartment, why not consider renting an apartment in Puerto Vallarta? Although their website to miss, not your "journey Resorces" where you will find a link to "condos (night)"

You have a lot of options ... and are determined to enjoy their holidays!

Guerrita... said...

Less than half of that, you should read the Hotel Rosita, usually about 65 dollars to try, is only the beginning of the Malecon. It would be like staying in a hotel Day's in the States. so then go to sleep, you should.

If you have a burrito "that are so good. From shrimp.

Post a Comment