Monday, January 25, 2010

Carrier Electronic Air Cleaner Is My Electronic Air Cleaner Doing Anything??

Is my electronic air cleaner doing anything?? - carrier electronic air cleaner

Recently I bought my house and I do not think that my heating and air conditioning works very effectively. Then I opened my e-filter air services agreements to see whether there is a filter that is the interior and clean the interior completely empty except for a metal can! It has a test button I push the button and nothing happened. Was I cheated?

3 comments:

Jason said...

You two do not sound right. You need to drink again.

mountain... said...

The collection network is missing. It is the centerpiece of the facility. How to run the experiment, a car without an engine. There must be a pre-filter and post filter. It was probably was because the high voltage transformer has gone wrong (the box with the test button on wheels). Your evaporator coil is dirty, because the filter functions. You only begin once the electronic air cleaner is mentioned in the contract.

Lynn M said...

The metal screen is a pre-filter. You can remove and wash clean. Make sure the power unit is off before touching anything in the filter (with a voltage too high!) Can be very dirty, what your heat / AC unit too ineffective.

Sounds like the ionizer assemblies true collector plates are not in the filter. (Each of them looks like a shiny metal lunch box is 12 "x 24", and two in the filter, the filter is located next to the metal). The seller of the house needs to be able to tell where they are. The filter will be nothing without them.

Good luck.

Post a Comment